June 1, 2012

Luxury Candy


As a long-time perpetrator of the classic cotton tee, sometimes a girl has to look around and consider ways to a)smarten up or b)jazz up said tee.

In this case, I feel the need for jazz, and what better way than taking advantage of the current necklace mood, that is, big, bright, bold, edgy and in particular, dazzling.

These are my delicious picks, from uber cool designers like Shorouk, Tom Binns, Lulu Frost and Dannijo. Erickson Beamon, Mawi, Venessa Arizaga, Lizzie Fortunato and Assad Mounser are also all doing amazing statement pieces perfect for slinging over a gray-marl crew neck or white pocket tank.

They pop, they rock, they sparkle like luxury candy. You could practically eat them. I can hardly stop looking at them.

x


Images via Net-a-Porter, Dannijo, Maryam Nassir Zadeh

1 comment:

  1. Ahh such stunning pieces! I'd love some pieces of art hanging around my neck, x

    from L U A R

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave them! x