September 26, 2012

Ladysaint


I am developing a real obsession for sunglasses. Is it just me or lately is there a ridiculous amount of really great eyewear being produced?

Loving Ray Ban Wayfarers is a no-brainer, who doesn't, what's not to love etc, but then there's Karen Walker's, Ksubi's, Stella McCartney's, Linda Farrow's, Alexander Wang's, House of Holland's, Oliver Peoples'… and I have a few posts waiting in the wings to show you some more totally amazing covetable frames I've come across.

But today I bring you sass & bide's Ladysaint collection. As more astute followers of this blog will have noticed, I harbour a longstanding crush on this brand, so when they release new clothing collections it's exciting enough, but when they drop new accessories I'm just about mad with joy.

There's really something for everyone here, from classic to cool, but my winners are the silver glitter Saltas, the half-metal half black round-framed Sucres, the big ol' tortoiseshell Havanas and the gold La Paz aviators.

x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x