September 9, 2012

Oh Goodie!


Goodie bags were light to non-existent this NZ Fashion Week, and understandably so, but I still managed to accumulate a small fun haul. Here are my favourite things.

Allpress coffee - smells so yum.

Juliette Hogan travel laundry bag, with cute shoelacey ties.

Kimi Organic hydrating face cream - creamy and velvety and smells of chamomile, avocado, peppermint and rose.

Weleda pomegranate firming face serum - juicy active smell, proposes to reduce wrinkles.

OPI clear top coat, petite size.

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey limited edition pocket mirror and eau de toilette, from the slick but edgy Salasai show - a cool pale-grey wooden mirror with teensy bottle of perfume slotted inside.

ghd heat protect spray

KMS Hair Play dry touch-up (think I'll like this) and design wax (boyf can have), and Add Volume spray.

Redken All Soft multi-care oil. I feel like my hair is crying out for this.

Narciso Rodriguez Essence eau de perfume - intense scent, amazing mercurial silver glass bottle.

E.M. Forster's Where Angels Fear To Tread, from the joint Ruby and Liam show. I have this on my Kindle and meant to read it when in Tuscany, but never got around to it. Having a sweetly designed print copy might be the motivation I need.

Hailwood pen. The top is packed with crystals and it writes smoothly - you can't ask for more than that in a pen.

Aveeno Smart Essentials nightime moisture infusion - smells like Barbie dolls and makes lots of promises I would like to believe.

Disclaimer: there was also some amazing muesli made by Juliette Hogan's dad, a bar of dark organic chocolate, some bottles of water and ginger beer and a bag of pastel marshmallows, all of which I or someone else have already eaten.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x