November 20, 2012

Blog Life


Took the ferry over to Waiheke Island last week with the Glassons girls (and guy) for a special bloggers lunch at the brand new ultra white Oyster Inn. We were the very first people to eat in their private dining room The Pearl. Plenty of sun and sea breezes, plus seafood, chardonnay, gelato and goodie bags. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

On another entirely different Glasson's note, one of the things that has made me crazy busy over the last few weeks was helping produce a summer print magazine for them. It's at the printers now and I'll show you more when I've got a copy, but it's looking pretty great if I do say so myself, and there are interviews with heaps of cool girls like Grimes, Dee Dee from Dum Dum Girls, The Veronicas, Ruby Frost, artist Sarah Larnach, blogger Jessie Bush and stylist Zara Mirkin, plus a whole lot of summer/festival/holiday-related treats. 

On a completely random note, Facebook just friend-suggested Erin Wasson. Is a bit sad to feel ever so slightly thrilled about that, but I do.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave them! x